2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON THE CRUISE
- Trip duration: 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
- Departure: 8:00
- Destunation: HANOI
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ON A CRUISE IN HALONG BAY
DAY 01: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L, D)
08:00: Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00: Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to the cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. Check in your cabin and enjoy a sea
food lunch while beginning your sail through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet,
Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet…
15:00: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave).
16:00: Enjoy swimming on Titop Ísland or relaxing on the cruise.
18:00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with code and fresh fruits.
Evening activities include: We have Halal seafood dinner and then have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing. Sleep on the cruise.
DAY 02: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
07:00: Breakfast will be served while we start our cruise to a local Pearl Farm.
08:30: Visit the local Pearl Farm.
09:30: Check out your cabin and relax on the cruise while sailing on the bay.
10:00: Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
10:45: Lunch is served on the cruise (or at a local restaurant).
11:45: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. We return to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive back your hotel.
●1night on cruise based on double or twins sharing cabin with A/C, hot water
● All meals on the cruise ( 02 Lunches,01 Dinner, 01 Breakfast)
● Complimentary morning tea and coffee
● Welcome drink
● Entrance and sightseeing fee
● Fishing equipment, movie, exciting game
● Shuttle bus (round trip)
● Personal expenses
● All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
● Free for under 4 year-old children, sharing with their parent (2adult with 1child, 2nd child extra charge)
● Charge 75% for from 5 to 9 year-old children, sharing with their parent.
● Charge normal price for over 10 year-old children.
●Please bring your passport.
●Please inform your picking address (within Hanoi Old Quarter) and passport information in
advance at least 12 hour before departure time.
●The itinerary might be changed due to force majeure cases.