DA NANG – HOI AN – BANA HIll
- Trip duration: 4 days 3 nights
- Destunation: Package tour
DA NANG – HOI AN – BANA HIll
Day1. Da Nang Arrival – Hoi An (D) 30km
We will welcome you at the airport and move on to the ancient town of Hoi An, stop on the way to visit the Marble Mountain (Ngu Hanh Son), discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the Marble Mountain. You also visit the stone sculpturing village. Arrive in Hoi An old town, check in hotel. After dinner, free to explore the Hoi An ancient night, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and shopping. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2. Hoi An city tour – Da Nang (B, L, D) 30km
– In the morning, we check out hotel, have breakfast, depart for city tour and shopping
– an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site, we start our walking tour to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House. Visit one of the lantern making workshops. Have lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon, time for walking around for shopping and have your clothes tailored. Or you can option for other activities below.
– Relaxing on a “pedicab” (Rickshaw) ride through the opposite site of Hoi An River bank where you can take a panorama view of Hoi An town. Keep on the “pedicabc” through the tiny lanes of Hoi An countryside, passing the fields of corn, sweet potatoes, beautiful local fruit-garden…
– Take a boat trip on Thu Bon river to visit one of traditional craft villages of: Kim Bong wooden carving village, Thanh Ha pottery village, Cam Nam fishing village
17:00 we drive to Da Nang, check in hotel, have dinner, free and easy.
Day 3 Da Nang– BaNa Hill (B, L,D) 36km
8.00 Pick up at hotel in Da Nang. Transfer to Ba Na hills and take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, A walk between the French Village a space of architectural vivid reconstruction of modern France full of romance, luxury and elegance. Experience mountain trekking, visiting 9 flower gardens, Debay Old Wine Cellar . Expenditures for exploring the Wax Museum - unique in Vietnam The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas. We have lunch at sea food restaurant.
Afternoon: Free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park.
15:00 We return to Da Nang city. Stop at Central Specialties Super Market for Shopping.
17:00 we have dinner and free at your leisure.
Day 4. Departure (B )
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Freely go shopping until you are transferred to the airport