HANOI – SAPA – HALONG – NINH BINH
- Trip duration: 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
- Departure: 8:00
- Destunation: HANOI
6 DAYS – 5 NIGHTS
DAY 1 : HANOI CITY TOUR AND SHOPPING ( D)
We welcome you warmly at the airport and transfer to the most beautiful places for city tour. We will visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, Ho Chi Minh's stilt house where he used to live in the past, the One Pillar Pagoda was built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol of people in Hanoi. Continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070. Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past, walk around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi´s fascinating Old Quarter, shopping, and visiting Dong Xuan market. We have dinner in a Halal restaurant & overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2 : HANOI – SAPA – LAO CHAI – TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI (B, L, D)
6:30am; Meet your guide and driver at your hotel departure to Lao Cai. Travelling the new Highway ‘Noi Bai’, Lao Cai, length 245km,itwill take around 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region, while the road.
12:00. Arrival in Sapa. Lunch at local restaurant
13:00: Guide will take you to start journey – a 4 hour trek to visit Lao chai – Tavan and Giang ta chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village. Finish trekking, you will return back Sapa to hotel . You will be free at leisure , dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 3 : CAT CAT VILLAGE – SAPA - HANOI (B, L, D)
8:00am Driver and guide take you back Sapa to visit Cat Cat village.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:00 : Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant.
Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi.
21:00: Arrives in Hanoi. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 4 : HANOI – HALONG (B, L, D)
07:45 - 08:00 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark harbor, get on a Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset with coke , fruits.
- Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on the Cruise
DAY 5 : HALONG – HANOI (B, L, D)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
- Have lunch on the boat and then leave the Cruise.
- Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Arrives in Hanoi. Free time at leisure. Dinner and overnight in hotel
DAY 6 : HANOI – DEPATURE(B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Freely go shopping until you are transferred to the airport
Tour Package Includes:
● Accommodation with daily breakfast based on twins/double sharing
●All meals as mentioned in the itinerary - (B: Breakfast, L: lunch, D: Dinner)
●halal food in restaurants in Hanoi & seafood In Sapa and on board in Halong Bay
●Private tours for Hanoi city tour and Sapa
● Transportation with A/C & shuttle bus to Halong Bay round trip
●All tours as the itinerary and tour guide
●All entrance fees and mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
●Overnight on board in Halong Bay – shared cruise
Tour Package Excluded
●Beverage during meals
●Other not mentioned in the tour program
● Free for under 4 year-old children, sharing with their parent (2adult with 1child, 2nd child extra charge)
Children below 10 years old (with extra bed) and sharing room with parent is charged 75% of an adult tour cost. Children
Below 10 years old (No extra bed) and sharing room with parent is charged 50% of an adult tour cost. Charge normal price
for 10 year-old children.
- All above rates are valid until December 30, 2018 (except Public Holidays: New Year Jan. 1 – 2, Lunar New Year Feb. 2 – 10,
- Independent Day Apr. 29 – 30, Labor Day May 1, National Day Sep. 2, Christmas Eve Dec. 24 – 25)
All above rates are subjected to change without prior notice due to instable fuel price
Please contact us for quotation